With just over half a year left until I take a step into becoming an adult, I'm both overjoyed and intimidated.
I think the reasoning for being intimidated is mostly due to the idea of transitioning from being a teenager to an adult and grow up. But, I am never growing up. To Peter Pan, I'm stealing your show!
Age is just a number. I will always be the same person I was three years ago, perhaps with more maturity due to life experiences. I also want to keep my love for GIFs and memes, as you'll probably see soon. Although I always feel like there's an underlying message with becoming an adult that you have to always do the right thing; otherwise, you'll face the harsh criticisms of other people around you and that scares me too.
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 91 Likes
- A Year Of Creativity | 2018 Goals & January TBR 42 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 37 Likes
- NaNoWriMo 101 | The Basics of NaNoWriMo 35 Likes
- I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz | BLOG TOUR 31 Likes
- 24,559 hits