children of blood and bone
Children of Blood and Bone not only made me cry at the end, but it managed to expertly tell a story where I was invested in the story and its characters. This was one of my most anticipated reads for 2018 and it did not disappoint at all.
I was so shocked when I was sent an ARC, I literally almost happy cried as much as when I was teary eyed with sadness when I finished the story. I even did a livetweet reading of Children of Blood and Bone which you can view by clicking the link here. You can also read my immediate thoughts from a very tired Joel at 5:21am after reading here.
I have no doubt in my mind that next to Strange the Dreamer and Six of Crows, Children of Blood and Bone sits as one of my favourite books of all time. Read More
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 56 Likes
- A Year Of Creativity | 2018 Goals & January TBR 32 Likes
- NaNoWriMo 101 | The Basics of NaNoWriMo 26 Likes
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh | A Warrior Is Never Weak 23 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 21 Likes
- 17,755 hits