children of blood and bone
Children of Blood and Bone not only made me cry at the end, but it managed to expertly tell a story where I was invested in the story and its characters. This was one of my most anticipated reads for 2018 and it did not disappoint at all.
I was so shocked when I was sent an ARC, I literally almost happy cried as much as when I was teary eyed with sadness when I finished the story. I even did a livetweet reading of Children of Blood and Bone which you can view by clicking the link here. You can also read my immediate thoughts from a very tired Joel at 5:21am after reading here.
I have no doubt in my mind that next to Strange the Dreamer and Six of Crows, Children of Blood and Bone sits as one of my favourite books of all time. Read More
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 95 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 40 Likes
- I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz | BLOG TOUR 40 Likes
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh | A Warrior Is Never Weak 27 Likes
- Wunderkids Part 1 by Jacqueline Silvester | YA Costumes That Are Already in Your Closet! 23 Likes
Leigh Bardugo15 % (2 months ago)15 % (2 months ago)
- 27,154 hits