heart of mist
When you have a story you don't want to let go of, it's quite hard to say goodbye to it. This is exactly the impression Heart of Mist had on me.
A world surrounded by a deadly mist which leaves everyone at risk, but the true enemy might be within their boundaries? One world which contains badass female warriors that have a strict system of combat and power? The world where everything is never perfect and each character deals with their own struggles, no matter their age? COUNT ME IN.
I love the journey we took with Bleak and how much she changed throughout the novel and how prevalent the change is. The other point of views (yep, there are multiple and they were all brilliant) all took their own personal journies as well and my favorite perspective was Dash. I have such a theory surrounding Dash and it's making me excited and giddy and I hope it's right. I WILL BE SO SHOCKED IF IT IS RIGHT. Read More
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 95 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 40 Likes
- I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz | BLOG TOUR 39 Likes
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh | A Warrior Is Never Weak 27 Likes
- Wunderkids Part 1 by Jacqueline Silvester | YA Costumes That Are Already in Your Closet! 23 Likes
Searching for something to read!
- 26,613 hits