I don't want any of the queens to be devoured, however, because I love them all. Three Dark Crowns was an incredible story, and knowing Kendare Blake's wonderful prose from her Anna series, I knew she wouldn't disappoint in this first installment in this new series. My excitement for One Dark Throne is real, and I cannot wait to see where this series is taken to next.
Three Dark Crowns pits sister against sister and constantly debates whether you are family by blood or by the connections you make. Each queen is also going through their own personal set of problems throughout the novel while the main story arc continues of preparing for the Beltane Festival. At the Beltane Festival, the queens will have to prove themselves before the fight can begin. Read More
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 95 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 40 Likes
- I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz | BLOG TOUR 40 Likes
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh | A Warrior Is Never Weak 27 Likes
- Wunderkids Part 1 by Jacqueline Silvester | YA Costumes That Are Already in Your Closet! 23 Likes
Leigh Bardugo15 % (2 months ago)15 % (2 months ago)
- 27,154 hits