writer's survival kit
As writers, creativity is our natural fuel in which we use to craft our stories and characters. The worlds we create with our minds are so extended and full of imagination, it takes a lot to come up with them.
Hence, this well can run dry and we encounter something called Writer's Block or a Creativity Block. We can sometimes work our way through it but other times, we stress ourselves to no end coming up with a solution for our stories.
However, we're putting so much care into our stories, we've forgotten to care for ourselves. Read More
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 91 Likes
- A Year Of Creativity | 2018 Goals & January TBR 42 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 37 Likes
- NaNoWriMo 101 | The Basics of NaNoWriMo 35 Likes
- I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz | BLOG TOUR 31 Likes
- 24,558 hits