Hey everyone! This is my first Blog Tour that I’m on and I’m so excited to be sharing Jacqueline Silvester’s latest release of Wunderkids, Part One of Wildwood Academy. On this day of the Blog Tour, Jacqueline and I have both teamed up to figure out some awesome and easy YA costumes that you can easily put together for any Halloween bash. There is a part of the novel where there is a big Halloween party, and it mostly inspired this list if there were to be a Halloween Party for YA bookworms. Most of the stuff you should already have in your wardrobes or they’re very inexpensive to buy in shops! Read More
Hey friends! I’m Joel, the main writer here at Fictional Fates. I’m a reader and writer who advocates for more diversity in literature.
Join the Story Explorers Guild
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | A Must Read for 2018! 95 Likes
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao | Evil Queens Reign Forever 40 Likes
- I DO NOT TRUST YOU by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz | BLOG TOUR 39 Likes
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh | A Warrior Is Never Weak 27 Likes
- Wunderkids Part 1 by Jacqueline Silvester | YA Costumes That Are Already in Your Closet! 23 Likes
Searching for something to read!
- 26,614 hits